What is it?
Angrophobia is the fear of anger or of becoming angry.
People you’re most likely to encounter with this phobia:
- Democrats in Washington D.C.–because it might actually make them look like they have a spine.
- Parents of the loudest most annoying children in a restaurant or a mall. They’re afraid of being viewed as authority figures by their kids.
- Canadians. When was the last time you saw an angry Canadian? Except for the ones playing in the NHL, they’re all so even keel.
If you suffer from it:
- You probably shouldn’t drive on expressways or surface streets, hell you shouldn’t drive at all.
- Probably shouldn’t have kids.
- Probably best to avoid any news programming on CNN, MSNBC, or Fox News.
- You shouldn’t leave the house, if you have a really short fuse.